Welcome to the official website of The 2nd International Conference on Web Research. ICWR2016 aims at bringing together professors, researchers, industrial experts, and students in all fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computational Engineering, Library Science and Communication; and provides an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices.
The conference will be held on April 27th -28th , 2016; Tehran, Iran. Web Research is a multidisciplinary field with strong ties amongst Computer, Information, Library and communication sciences. The conference is jointly organized by the University of Science & culture (USC) and the Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research (ACECR).
All accepted registered papers will be published by the Scientific & Academic Publishing (both Printed and CD media) and it will be made available in the Scientific & Academic Publishing Online Library and will be submitted to possible indexing in all the major indexing services like IEEE and Goggle Scholar.
The selected papers will be published in the following journals:
- International Journal of E-Business Research (IJEBR). IJEBR is a 10-year old Scopus indexed journal with high quality published papers in the field of e-business since its inception. The link of the journal is:
- The Journal of Information Systems and Telecommunication (JIST), A popular science-research journal indexed by ministry of Science of Iran and ISC.
We seek novel submissions in Computer, Information, Library and Media, communication, art and social sciences with an emphasis on information, content and Web.
Each of these topic areas is expanded below but the sub-topics list is not exhaustive. Papers may address one or more of the listed sub-topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable, provided they fit in one of the following main topic areas:
- - Web Quality Assessment
- - Internet Economics & Business Models
- - Web Security & Privacy
- - Web Retrieval & Content Analysis
- - Behavioral Analysis & Personalization
- - Cyber Environments & Social Networks Analysis
- - Human Computer Interaction
- - Web Sociology & Ethics
- - Web Computing in Mobile Applications
- - Web Communications & Media
- - Web Software Platforms & Tools
- - Distributed, Massive, & Cloud Computing Platforms
- - Semantic Web
- - Web Mining
Dear Authors, Template Oral/Poster Presentation of the second International Conference on Web Research is uploaded in this website through the directory of Authors / Aural Presentation Guide. Kindly, you are required to follow whole relative instructions.
Deadline for submitting the camera ready version of all accepted papers (both oral and poster) is 6 March 2016. The authors should submit the final version of their papers after applying the corrections conducted by referees.
Please click on the title for details.
We are pleased to announce that according to recent agreement between UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA (USM) and University of Science and Culture (USC), USM was joined to ICWR2016 as a academic partner.
The submission system is now closed. The extended submission deadline was 12 February. In case of any enquiry please contact the conference's secretary.
We are pleased to anounced ICWR2016 has been approved by IEEE. All the accpeted papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for indexing.
Due to frequent requests for an extension of the deadline for the paper submission to 2th International Conference on Web Research, the Organizing Committee decided to extend the deadline to 12 Februray 2016.
Selected papers for ICWR2016 will be published in IJEBR, a known journal in IGI-Global. IJEBR with more than 10 years of experience indexing in Scopus Database has its main emphasize on electronic commerce and e-business.
We are pleased to announce that we have opened the paper submission system (Easychair) for ICWR2016. Before submission of your paper, please exactly read Instruction for Authors in the “Authors” Tab.
According to announcement of IEEE Iran section, which is agent of IEEE in Iran, ICWR2016 has been qualified by IEEE. Thus, second International Conference on Web Research is supported by IEEE. We will update the conference website for the last indexing information of the conference.
The Organizing Committee is inviting persons interested in being reviewers for the second International Conference on Web Research, Tehran, Iran.
- Web Quality Assessment
- Internet Economics & Business Models
- Web Security & Privacy
- Web Retrieval & Content Analysis
- Behavioral Analysis & Personalization
- Cyber Environments & Social Networks Analysis
- Human Computer Interaction
- Web Sociology & Ethics
- Web Computing in Mobile Applications
- Web Communications & Media
- Web Software Platforms & Tools
- Distributed, Massive, & Cloud Computing Platforms
- Semantic Web
- Web Mining
|Full paper submission deadline||
|Notification of review result||
|Final submission of accepted papers||
|Registration deadline||March 15 ,2016|
|Conference dates||April 27-28, 2016|